Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following and other duties as assigned.
• Act as point of contact within the company and personal representative for regional distributors ranked Pro 5 to Pro 10.
• Support regional distributors in maintaining rank, including but not limited to backdating orders and ensuring compliance with rank requirements each month.
• Proactively run reports to monitor new rank advancements and rank demotions.
o Contact all assigned regional distributors monthly to ensure they are aware of their volume and rank requirements and how they are tracking for each.
o Welcome new Pro 5 ranks.
o Congratulate all new rank advancements.
o Proactively help all regional distributors to qualify for events and incentives.
o Respond to all individual emails and calls in the same business day.
o Follow up on questions and requests from distributors, ensuring answers are given in a timely manner.
• Participate in weekly sales department meeting.
• Follow up on each distributor’s goals.
• Disseminate all leads to qualified, deserving distributors above within given guidelines and regional proximity.
• Proactively build out sales plans with growing leaders. Track on a monthly basis and hit the monthly sales goals established by the management team.
Education and/or Experience
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Must be intimately familiar with LifeVantage’s compensation plan, including understanding how to meet incentive qualifications.
• Attention to detail with the ability to organize and prioritize.
• Track record of reliability, confidentiality and conscientious work habits.
• Ability to adapt to work efficiently in a rapidly changing dynamic environment.
• A team player that maintains a good, professional working relations with superiors, peers, subordinates and other department managers and personnel.
• Must have ability to use Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Keynote.
• Excellent verbal and written communication.
• Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully and develops alternative solutions.
• Takes initiative by jumping into tasks and responsibilities. Ability to thrive with little supervision and asks for assistance when neede
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.